Order Birch Bark Extract
100 Capsules Birch Bark Extract
An elevated metabolism is the best way to burn more calories. Birch bark extract is ideal for people that do not have time to workout and for seeing faster results for people who do exercise. Betulin, the active ingredient in birch bark extract, is scientifically proven to fight obesity. Individual tests have confirmed that betulin supports weight loss, with up to 10 pounds lost per month*.
Betulin capsules are a ‘no diet, no workout’ natural supplement. Order today to see what birch bark extract can do for you!
$39.90 $29.90 On Sale!
Specials: Order now before these deals expire!
Free shipping when you order 2 or more units. Get a second one for friends or family.
For a limited time only: Save $10 off your order. Only $29.90 instead of $39.90
Birch bark extract, or betulin, is a substance that is extracted from the outer bark of the birch tree. Betulin is a dietary supplement used as a natural remedy for HIV, cancer, hepatitis, liver problems and anxiety. Studies in January 2011 also showed betulin to lower cholesterol, help prevent diet-induced obesity, and improve insulin sensitivity. It stimulates the metabolism – your body burns more calories than before during daily routines.
Birch bark extract has become the ‘miracle pill’ to lose weight. No workout, no diet necessary.
Birch bark extract has a variety of known benefits
- Boost metabolism
- Improve stress resistance
- Reduce fatigue
- Reduce inflammation
- Target immune-related problems
- Lower cholesterol
- Improve insulin resistance
- Limit anxiety
- Target liver problems
- Counter tumors
One bottle contains 100 capsules. Each capsule contains 80 mg of birch bark extract, with 56 mg of the active compound betulin.
Suggested use for adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules two to three times daily before a meal.
See what other say about Betulin
- The Press Association: Birch bark drug ‘fights obesity’
- News Scotsman: Barking up right tree in battle against obesity
- Nutra Ingredients USA: Birch bark compound may fight metabolic diseases: Study
- DiabetesInControl.Com: Birch Bark Ingredient Has Metabolic Benefits
- Obesity News: Tree Bark Drug To Fight Obesity
Do not use
- if you are a child under the age of 14
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- if you are sensitive to aspirin
- if you have poor heart or kidney function
- if you have had an allergic reaction to plants or plant products
Birch has been reported to cause skin rashes and, like most plants, may cause allergic reactions. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have any concerns or questions. Birch bark extract is for therapeutic use only. This product does not contain any artificial colors or preservatives, dairy, eggs, gluten, yeast or wheat.
*individual results may differ