Reduce Diabetes Risks Supplement1 Bottle | 1 Month Supply
Regular Price: $39.90
Special Offer: $29.90 On Sale!
Availability: In Stock, ships within 24 hours
Short description for Reduce Diabetes Risks Betulin Bottle
Birch bark extract supports the management of diabetes by increasing the body’s sensitivity to insulin. It also lowers blood lipid levels, as well as increasing the body’s metabolism so that you burn more calories and lose weight naturally.
Order today to see what birch bark extract can do for you!
Specials: Order now before these deals expire!
Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. (US only)
Full Product Details
Birch bark extract, or betulin, is a substance that is extracted from the outer bark of the birch tree. Betulin is a dietary supplement, applied as natural remedy against HIV, cancer, hepatitis, liver problems and anxiety.
Birch Bark Extract has a variety of known benefits
- Boost metabolism
- Improve stress resistance
- Reduce fatigue
- Reduce inflammation
- Target immune-related problems
- Lower cholesterol
- Improve insulin resistance
- Limit anxiety
- Target liver problems
- Counter tumors
One bottle of Birch Bark Extract contains 100 capsules. Each capsule contains 80 mg of birch bark extract, with 56 mg of the active compound betulin.
Suggested use for adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules two to three times daily before a meal.
See what other say about Betulin
- News Scotsman: Barking up right tree in battle against obesity
- BioMed: Birch bark’s betulin may contribute to metabolic benefits
- About.com: Birch Bark May Fight Weight Gain
- Diet and Nutrition News: Birch Bark: Betulin lowered cholesterol, helped prevent diet-induced obesity, and improved insulin sensitivity.
LabelClick on the label to see the full size image.
Do not use
- if you are a child under the age of 14
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- if you are sensitive to aspirin
- if you have poor heart or kidney function
- if you have had an allergic reaction to plants or plant products
Birch has been reported to cause skin rashes and, like most plants, may cause allergic reactions. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have any concerns or questions. Birch bark extract is for therapeutic use only. This product does not contain any artificial colors or preservatives, dairy, eggs, gluten, yeast or wheat.
*individual results may differ